Welcome to Keenerosa Cottage, a home decor + lifestyle blog
I’m Christine and I’m so glad you stopped by my little blog! I launched this blog in 2016 as a creative outlet to share my adventures in decorating and owning my (first) cozy cottage home. I hope my journey inspires you!
Just a quick housekeeping item –
Affiliate links are provided below and throughout this blog for convenience. By purchasing via the affiliate link, I receive a small commission which helps me keep the lights on over here and does not cost you extra. For more fine print, see my full terms and conditions page here.
Now back to your regularly scheduled programming…
- I’m a twenty-something year old living in Charlotte, NC – I was born and raised here, went to college here (Go Niners) and LOVE it here!
- My big girl job is in marketing in the home industry.
- The blog is named after my Pa Jamie (Keener) – learn the story behind the name here. My love for all things home, vintage, antique, fixer upper (Before Fixer Upper was a thing), refurbished came from him. He had a true passion for these things, which sparked a passion in my mom, which she then passed down to me too. You can say it’s a family thing!
- Neutrals are my fav – to the extent that my home and my closet mostly consist of them.
- I’m the oldest of three girls. One of my sisters and my parents live in Charlotte too (plus my other sister is a short drive away) so we all get together pretty often.
- I love the beach, but I’m more of a mountain gal at heart. It’s in the blood – my mom grew up in a small NC mountain town and I spent summers up there as a kid.
- I recently went Paleo and love it! It’s not always easy but it keeps me healthy and happy.
- I love most genres of music, but 90’s alternative is my jam – think Hootie, Alanis, Dave. Anything that’s easy listening. And love live albums. Currently listening to this one on repeat all day every day. So good.
- Here’s Chris, my other half. We met in middle school, stayed friends and eventually started dating 10 years later. He’s my best friend, my rock and incredibly supportive of anything I do:
- I used to be a night owl, but have become more of a morning person in recent years. Usually, I’m up by 5 am, but am always first to bed at night!
- I absolutely love reading. Always have, always will – I think curling up with a good book is the most relaxing thing ever… Getting so immersed in a story and entirely other world that you lose all track of time and the real world just fades away.
- I adore old homes and my dream is to one day own a 1900’s Craftsman bungalow or farmhouse. The charm and character in these homes is amazing and how fun to own something so historically valuable?!
Contact Me: email@example.com
Stay tuned –